Diamond Archery Infinite 305
- Rotating modules for at-home adjustments without a bow press.
- Aluminum cams and riser for a lightweight and durable build.
- Velocities up to 305 feet per second for versatile hunting.
- Adjustable draw length from 19" to 31".
- Draw weight ranging from 7 to 70 pounds based on draw length.
- Designed for wide-ranging uses, ages, and skill levels.
As the times have changed, a noticeable number of female archers and bowhunters have entered the competition or made using archery bows a hobby and passion. Bow manufacturers saw the growing demand for female archers and bowhunters, producing women’s compound bows.
It is undeniable that the rise of producing women’s compound bows makes decision-making more complex for female archers and bowhunters.
We created a list of the best women’s compound bows catering to different kinds of women with varying preferences and skills.
You will find the top eight best bows for women below, from those suitable for beginners to professional archers and those on a budget.
Bear Archery Compound Bows Curated by Specialists
There are more than a handful of models to choose from for under $1000.
Check out the most dependable and modifiable compound bows in the market. Bear Archery's compound bows stand out with their extraordinary adjustability and customizability, offering great value for the price.
- 1. Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow
- 2. Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout
- 3. Genesis Original Bow Archery Kit
- 4. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow
- 5. Topoint Archery M1 Compound Bow
- 6. XGeek Compound Bow
- 7. SAS Outrage Compound Bow
- 8. Diamond Archery Edge SB-1
- What is a good bow weight for a woman?
- Can a woman pull a 50-pound bow?
1. Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow
Among the oldest and best bow manufacturers is Bear Archery, which has continuously proven to produce high-quality bows. Its Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow quickly snatches the best women’s compound bow boasting high ratings.
It is famous for its remarkable pink finish design, lightweight and compact, making it the best-selling and among the best women’s compound bow. Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound bow has a wide draw weight of five to 50 pounds and a draw length of 12 to 30 inches.
Other impressive features that make it among the best women’s compound bows are its maximum speed of 310 fps, a 70% let-off, and it is availability for ambidextrous archers.
The Moonshine Muddy Girl’s pink finish is the perfect design for women. If you prefer other colors, you can check out different finishes that it offers, such as the TrueTimber Kanati, Wildfire, Undertow, Toxic, and Realtree Edge.
- Excellent as both a professional and beginner compound bow
- Robust and flexible
- Stable and accurate shooting performance due to its high-precision limb pocket
- It can fit any body shape and frame.
- Smooth draw cycle
- Ambidextrous design
- Extremely lightweight
- Perfect for both small and large game hunting because of its very adjustable draw weight
- Stealth and quiet
- Slightly less forgiving
- Difficult to shoot compared to the previous model
- It can be pricey for some.
- Not the fastest
Bear Archery Cruzer G2
- Shock Waves Limb Dampener System: Eliminates limb vibration.
- Adjustability: All adjustments can be made with an Allen wrench, providing ease of customization.
- Designed for all ages and skill levels.
- Comes equipped with 6 accessories.
- Capable of delivering speeds up to 315 FPS.
2. Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout
Besides Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound, Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout is another women’s compound bow model worth checking out, especially for those into bowhunting.
If you are familiar with Bowtech, you would be thrilled to know it technically owns Diamond Archery. Therefore, you can rest assured that the brand never shies from producing top-quality women’s compound bows.
Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout is one of the brand’s three women’s compound bows that made it on our list. Its features and specifications are solely for women, making it slightly smaller than the typical and conventional bow.
It has a binary cam system with a shorter draw length of 22.5 to 27 inches resulting in a smooth draw. With its rotating module, women will encounter less hassle when adjusting the bow.
Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout has a lesser speed of 302 fps than other women’s compound bows. Nevertheless, the compound bow model can produce the following draw weights from 40 to 60 pounds.
- Smaller and compact design
- Smooth and quiet
- Lifetime warranty
- The best for bowhunting
- Designed to cater to women bowhunters
- Now available in both left-handed and right-handed
- Pricier than Bear Archery Cruzer G2
- Not beginner-friendly, considering the draw weights available with a minimum of 40 pounds
- Shooting it can lead to muscle fatigue for archers with less than 40-pound draw weight.
It is a little premature, but one could argue that this is the best bow for women.
Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout
- Aerospace-Inspired Carbon Riser: Aimed at providing ultimate comfort specifically for female archers.
- Patented Binary Cam System: Ensures perfect arrow flight.
- Effortless Smooth Draw: Provides a seamless draw from the beginning to the end.
- Do-It-Yourself Rotating Modules: Allows for easy draw length adjustments by the archer.
- Colors and looks are specifically tailored to cater to the preferences of female archers.
3. Genesis Original Bow Archery Kit
Aside from introducing high-quality women’s compound bows for huntresses and professionals, our list includes the best women’s compound bow for beginners from Genesis Archery: Genesis Original Bow Archery Kit.
For ladies still trying to decide if archery is for them, the Genesis Original Bow Archery Kit might be ideal for you as you test the waters.
The best thing about this Genesis Bow Archery Kit is that it caters to beginners who need to learn how archery works. It also works as a youth compound bow if you are a young lady. It has a draw weight of only ten to 20 pounds and a draw length of 15 to 30 inches.
Moreover, Genesis is NASP’s (National Archery in the Schools Program) official bow product. Gender of all ages can use this bow because of its easy adjustments, making it arguably the best compound bow for beginners.
Another distinguishable feature of this compound bow is it offers zero let-off enabled by its Genesis® System.
- Lightweight – weighing 3.5 pounds only
- Designed for beginners of all ages and genders
- Available in various colors like pink, red, blue, and orange.
- Quiet release and easy to draw
- Commendable balance and grip
- It helps develop your archery skills
- Affordable price
- It is not for advanced hunters and shooters
- Certainly not for big game hunting due to its low draw weight
- You’ll likely outgrow it fast
4. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow
The second Diamond Archery compound bow included in our list is the Infinite Edge Pro Bow. It earned much praise from female archers from different skill sets globally due to its impressive performance and overall best features.
As a result, Diamond Archery released a special RTH package edition of this model, introducing the pink bow finish and case.
Unlike Bear Archery Cruzer G2, Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow has the most adjustable draw weight range between five to 70 pounds and a draw length range between 13 and 31 inches. Thus, it can cater to ladies and gentlemen of all sizes, shapes, skills, and frames.
Furthermore, Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow boasts a generous let-off of 80%, 31 inches axle-to-axle measurement, and seven inches brace height. It can take on giant animals with its 310 fps maximum speed and enough kinetic energy to deliver an ethical kill.
- It provides a comfortable and smooth draw cycle
- Highly adjustable than its counterparts
- An all-around best performer bow
- Quiet than most bows
- Flexible and versatile
- It can compete easily against other high-end bows with higher prices.
- It may be slow for some archers who are into high-speed bows
- Some may find its square grip uncomfortable.
- Average quality accessories included
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro
- Shoots arrows at a maximum speed of up to 305 feet per second (fps).
- Weighs just 3.2 lbs. without accessories, making it lightweight and easy to handle.
- Adjustable draw length ranging from 13 inches to 31 inches, providing versatility for different archer preferences.
- Adjustable draw weight from 5 lbs. to 70 lbs., allowing users to customize the bow to their desired level of strength.
- The bow has a length of 31.5 inches axle-to-axle, contributing to its stability and maneuverability.
5. Topoint Archery M1 Compound Bow
Topoint Archery M1 is another women’s compound bow designed for both huntresses and beginners. Besides its positive ratings, Topoint Archery M1 Compound Bow has an adjustable draw weight of 19 to 70 pounds with a total weight of only 3.3 pounds.
It is also highly customizable with 80% let-off and seven-inch brace height. Another awesome thing that makes it one of the best women’s compound bows is its speed of 320 fps, making it also ideal for bowhunting newbies.
- Well-designed and faster compared to other women’s compound bows
- Ideal for beginners
- Performs well comparably to other well-known compound bow models
- Few of its accessories have average quality yet are comprehensive (a bow and arrows package)
- You may have to upgrade it
This could very well be the best compound bow for women, considering the cost.
Topoint Archery M1
- Unleash your inner archer with this right-handed bow that can shoot arrows at a blazing speed of 320 fps.
- Adjust to your preference with the versatile draw weight of 19-70 lbs and the draw length of 19-30 inches that can be changed without a bow press.
- Enjoy a smooth and stable shooting experience with the compact axle-to-axle length of 28 inches, the comfortable brace height of 7 inches, and the generous let-off of 80 percent.
- Carry it with ease as it weighs only 3.31 lbs, making it one of the lightest bows in its class.
6. XGeek Compound Bow
Aside from the XGear Outdoors compound bow, XGeek Compound Bow is another cheap alternative for women archers on a budget.
XGeek Compound Bow offers 75% let-off with an adjustable draw length of 19 to 30 inches and a 19 to 70 pounds draw weight range. Like Topoint Archery M1 Compound Bow, XGeek Compound Bow offers lightning-fast 320 fps speed.
Moreover, it weighs less, only 3.2 pounds, with eight inches of brace height and 30 inches of axle-to-axle length. XGeek Compound Bow is available in two finishes: Camouflage and Black.
- Adjustable draw weight and length
- It has the best price option for those on a tight budget.
- Extremely versatile
- Open for a custom set-up.
- Caters to beginner women archers
- Low-quality accessories
- No clear instructions on its package and official website. It does have bows and arrows in its sets.
- Not for advanced shooters
7. SAS Outrage Compound Bow
SAS stands for Southland Archery Supply and has been famous for producing various outdoor equipment until 2007, when the company shifted to manufacturing archery products.
Its SAS Outrage is among its top-notch compound bows with a simple design catering to newbies. It has a reflex riser with a total weight of 4.4 pounds. Furthermore, it has a draw length spanning between 26 to 30 inches and a high draw weight ranging from 55 to 70 pounds.
Although it is cheaper than other women’s compound bows, SAS Outrage is durable enough and is primarily a hunting bow because of its over 50 pounds draw weight. It only has a speed of 270 fps, a high axle-to-axle measurement of 35 inches, and a seven-inch brace height with 70% let-off.
- Aluminum riser
- Its eccentric dual-cam system provides an exceptionally smooth draw.
- Cheap yet well-made bow
- Three available colors to choose from
- Adjustable, so it can be good to use for kids
- Lesser speed than others
- Accessories may need upgrading.
- Heavier bow, especially for small women
- Features a 31" axle-to-axle length, 25-31" adjustable draw length, and a speed of 275 FPS.
- Compressed ABS limb design balances weight and strength for prolonged bow life.
- Strong, layered limbs support draw weights up to 70 lbs, with adjustable increments of 5 pounds.
- Back pivoting limb pockets secure limbs with rigid tolerances for enhanced accuracy.
- Riser design enhances appeal, featuring a waffle look created by cutouts.
8. Diamond Archery Edge SB-1
Aside from Diamond Archery’s Infinite Edge and Carbon Knockout models, Edge SB-1 is another compound bow made by the same manufacturer with a design purposefully built for women.
Although it is a successor of Infinite Edge Pro, Diamond Archery Edge SB-1 has much to offer, especially its incomparable flexibility.
It has a draw length between 15 to 30 inches and a wide adjustable range of draw weights ranging from seven to 70 pounds. Moreover, it boasts an IBO speed rating of 318 fps with a binary cam providing a smooth pull.
Diamond Archery Edge SB-1 weighs a little on the heavy side at 3.6 pounds. Nonetheless, it has an aluminum riser and a bolt-on resin grip keeping your shooting stable.
Another excellent feature that Diamond Archery Edge SB-1 has compared to other counterparts is its EZ Adjust Pocket. It allows the user to tune it easily with a simple turn of its limb bolt.
In addition, it features a 31-inch axle-to-axle length, 80% let-off, and seven inches brace height for precise, comfortable, and versatile shooting.
- Dead-on accuracy
- Easy and quick bow tuning procedure
- Exceptionally flexibility
- Good grip and ergonomic bow
- Advanced features like its Diamond Archery bow model counterparts
- Perfect for both seasons female bowhunters and beginners
- Known for its adjustable draw weight and length
- A little cheaper than Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout
- Not ideal for small-framed women and girls due to its heavier weight
- Louder than others
Diamond Archery Edge SB-1
- Powered by Bowtech's Synchronized Binary Cam System, achieving speeds of 320 fps.
- Rotating modules for simple and extensive draw length adjustment with an infinite draw stop.
- 80% effective let-off makes it easy to hold at full draw when needed.
- 32" axle-to-axle for versatile hunting in treestands or ground blinds.
- Lightweight design at 3.5 lbs., ensuring ease of use in various hunting scenarios.
Women’s compound bows are lighter, shorter, and more agile than conventional and standard ones. Hence, choosing from a roster of women’s compound bows would be best to ensure that you’ll be shooting comfortably with fewer issues.
We hope this list of the best compound bows for women sheds light on helping you find the right women’s compound bow for you.
Buying Guide for the Best Women’s Bows (Compound Bows)
Enumerated below are the specs you need to watch out for when purchasing a women’s compound bow, as they are needed for you to answer your burning question, “What is the best archery bow for a woman?”
The higher a compound bow’s let-off, the easier it is for the archer to shoot accurately and hold the draw for extended periods. Thus, women should choose a compound bow with a let-off considering they have lesser upper body strength than men.
Women who are into bowhunting prefer using lightweight compound bows. Aside from maneuverability and portability concerns, heavy compound bows may strain your muscles faster.
It would be wise to buy a compound bow that is light yet heavy enough to shoot silently without causing muscle fatigue.
Genesis Original (Specialty Store)
The proper axle-to-axle measurement depends on a person’s height. Although some compound bows with long axle-to-axle lengths offer higher accuracy and stability, they can be uncomfortable to shoot for petite women.
Rather than opting for a large compound bow, women are better off using a compound bow with a shorter axle-to-axle length for better handling and maneuverability.
Most women archers shoot bows with lower draw weight than their male counterparts due to their biologically lower body strength. High-poundage compound bows require more force to pull the string back.
Women into recreational archery should start between 25 and 35 lb draw weight. Meanwhile, compound bows with draw weight under 25 lb are suitable for pre-teen girls and young teens.
On the other hand, bowhunting is a different case. You can only enter the game if you comply with the minimum and maximum poundage regardless of gender.
For instance, if your state requires hunters to hunt at least 40 lb, you must work your way up and increase your draw weight to enter the game.
Luckily, most compound bows have an adjustable draw weight range, like the Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow or the Bear Archery Cruzer G2.
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 (Specialty Store)
- Draw Length: Range: 12–30 inches, allowing for flexibility based on individual preferences and needs.
- Draw Weight: Range: 5–70 lbs, providing a broad range of options to accommodate various strength levels.
- Brace Height: Measurement: 6.5 inches, influencing the bow's forgiveness and accuracy.
- Axle-To-Axle: Measurement: 30 inches.
- Weight: Total weight: 3.1 lbs, indicating a lightweight design for easier handling and maneuverability.
- Let Off: Percentage: 70%, makes it easier to hold the bow at full draw for an extended period.
Some women archers are after a compound bow’s speed. Bow manufacturers nowadays produce over 300 fps compound bows for women. So, if speed matters to you a lot, identify first how much distance you want the compound bow to cover per shot and start from there.
Women have shorter draw lengths since they are shorter than men, resulting in shorter reach. You have to pick a compound bow where you can pull the arrow comfortably.
As mentioned, modern compound bows offer a broad range of adjustability on their draw weight and length. Look for a women’s compound bow that is easy to adjust, especially when you plan to increase your draw weight over time.
Brace height has a significant effect on how difficult for you to hit the target and how fast you can draw. A shorter brace height offers a high rate of hitting the target, but you’ll have less control. Meanwhile, compound bows with higher brace heights are easier to control but shoot slower.
Before you shop deals on archery, here is a quick comparison table of the bows that you should be considering:
Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout
|Draw Length||22.5-27 in.|
|Draw Weight||40, 50, 60 lbs.|
|Brace Height||6.75 in.|
|Axle to Axle||30 in.|
Bear Archery Cruzer G2
|Draw Length||12-30 in.|
|Draw Weight||5-70 lbs.|
|Brace Height||6.5 in.|
|Axle to Axle||30 in.|
|Draw Length||15-30 in.|
|Draw Weight||10-20 lbs.|
|Brace Height||7-5/8 in.|
|Axle to Axle||35.5 in.|
Diamond Archery Edge SB-1
|Draw Length||15-30 in.|
|Draw Weight||7-70 lbs.|
|Brace Height||7 in.|
|Axle to Axle||31 in.|
|Draw Length||17-29 in.|
|Draw Weight||20-70 lbs.|
|Brace Height||8 in.|
|Axle to Axle||30 in.|
What is a good bow weight for a woman?
A good compound bow weight for a woman should be at most four pounds. Bows over four pounds may result in muscle fatigue, especially for small-built women. Nevertheless, a woman can work her way up if she plans to carry heavier bows for lesser noise.
Can a woman pull a 50-pound bow?
A woman can pull a 50-pound bow with enough exercise and practice shooting. A 25 to 35 pounds bow is enough for target shooting, but an over 50-pound bow is necessary for those into large game hunting to achieve an ethical kill.
Diamond Archery Infinite 305 (Specialty Store)
- Draw Length - 19-31"
- Draw Weight - 7-70 Lbs
- Speed - 305 Fps
- Brace Height - 7 1/4"
- Axle to Axle - 32"
- Mass Weight - 3.3 Lbs
- Effective Let-off - 77%